To help limit the spread of the corona virus, I ask for your help:
1. Only come to the practice if you
- have no cold symptoms such as fever, cough or breathing difficulties
- have had no contact in the last 14 days with a person infected or suspected of being infected with COVID-19
- have not been in any risk area designated by the RKI in the last 14 days.
2. Disinfect your hands after entering the practice.
3. Wear a FFP2-mask.
I have increased my hygiene measures:
- Between the treatments, I plan a break of about 30 minutes for thorough ventilation of the treatment room and for disinfection measures.
- I wear a medical protective mask.
- I work alone in the practice, so you will only come into contact with one person.